Este post fue patrocinado por el desodorante Dove® ClearTone™ Deodorant - diseñado para visiblemente reducir las manchas rojas y oscuras y dejar un tono uniforme.
Being a wedding consultant is more exciting than I ever imagined. I love working with brides and their family and friends. If you know me you know two things about me. I like to be in charge and I'm super organized.
A wedding consultant must make sure that her client, the bride, is prepared for one of the biggest days of her life her wedding day. In order to be ready and stunning as she walks towards her groom a bride needs a little preparation.
Bridal Beauty 101!
After he pops the question get yourself ready to say "I DO":
- Dove Body Lotion- Everyone wants to touch the bride, make sure your skin is smooth and supple.
- Handmade Soap- it's gentle and cleansing. No harsh products before the big day!
- Dove Intensive Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner- Your hair has to be strong and ready.
- Teeth Whitener- Lots of smiling between the proposal and the wedding reception.
- Calming Candle- Preparing for the big day can be stressful. Take time to relax.
- Makeup- Start practicing now. Choose good products that enhance your natural beauty.
- Wedding Consultant's Card- She'll be there for you whenever you need her to be. It's her job! :)
You've got this!
I was compensated for this post by the Clever Girls Collective.com. All the opinions expressed here are my own. Claro ;)